Oak Orchard Review
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The Oak Orchard Review does not accept previously published material. We are seeking fiction, art, poetry, and nonfiction work from individuals who feel a connection to the Oak Orchard River region; specifically, writers and artists who live or have lived in in Western New York.
Terms and Conditions:
- Submissions are accepted year-round
- All work must be original, previously unpublished, and in English
- All decisions for publication remain solely based on the editors’ preferences.
- Authors may only submit five entries per quarter for consideration
- Authors can expect to wait up to 45 days for a reply regarding publication
By submitting your work to Oak Orchard Review, you grant us first serial rights and the right to archive your work online for an indefinite period of time. As appropriate, we may also choose to nominate published work for awards or recognition. You retain all other rights.